QUICHE RECIPE WITH GOAT CHEESE & SUNFLOWER HONEY
Do you know comfort food? These are recipes and comforting dishes. We are fans of it at La Chambre aux Confitures; nothing beats a homemade gourmet recipe that warms hearts and appetites.
This time, we are offering you a salty recipe of Goat Cheese & Sunflower Honey quiche that is very easy to make and requires little preparation time. Let's do it! Let's do it!
Ingredients for Goat Cheese & Sunflower Honey Quiche
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 2 tablespoons of our Sunflower Honey
- 2 eggs
- 20 cl of fresh cream
- 150g goat cheese, in logs or other forms
- 2 large yellow onions
- a little thyme
- some optional pine nuts
You will also need a pie pan.
The steps of the recipe
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- First, fry the finely sliced onions in a hot frying pan. Stir regularly and add a little water if necessary. It must be starting to caramelize.
- Meanwhile, mix the fresh cream, eggs, salt, pepper and why not a little nutmeg powder.
- Add two tablespoons to your pan with the onions and continue to stir gently.
- Add the caramelized onions to your cream and egg mixture and mix everything together.
- Spread the slightly pre-baked dough on your pan. Pour the mixture into the pan and gently place the goat cheese in large pieces on top. Sprinkle with thyme and add a few pine nuts if desired.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes of cooking.
To be enjoyed with a green salad topped with a delicious balsamic vinegar sauce.
Enjoy your tasting!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator