RICOTTA PANCAKES WITH MANGO, COCONUT & WHITE CHOCOLATE SPREAD
For a gourmet breakfast or a Sunday brunch with friends or family, we like to make delicious pancakes. Their fluffy side is still a huge success! Our little secret is the addition of ricotta cheese to the dough.
This time we served them with our Mango, Coconut & White Chocolate spread to bring a little sunshine to our dishes. This blend combines the delicate taste and colour of mango, coconut chips and the creaminess of Valrhona's white chocolate.
Follow the guide for the recipe!
Ingredients for about ten Pancakes
- 200g of flour
- 60g of sugar
- 200g ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 250ml milk
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- Our Mango, Coconut & White Chocolate spread
The steps of the recipe
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor or with a whisk until you obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator for a good two hours.
- Melt a knob of butter in your frying pan; let's go for the cooking. As soon as small bubbles form on your pancake, it is a sign that you can turn it over to cook the other side.
- Serve your pancakes with a generous spoonful of Mango, Coconut & White Chocolate spread. For the toppings, we chose pieces of fresh mango, grated coconut and roasted buckwheat seeds.
Bon appétit !