Who doesn't remember the jam glasses from the bakery?
- 100 g butter ointment
- 100 g sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 250 g flour
- 50 g almond powder
- 1 jar of blackberry or raspberry jam or blackcurrant violet jam
- Icing sugar for the finishing touch
The steps of the recipe
- In a salad bowl, vigorously mix the ointment butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until the mixture whitens.
- Add the egg, mix and then stir in the flour and almond powder. The dough should peel easily from the edges of your salad bowl. Add a little flour if this is not the case.
- Form a ball of dough and film it.
- Keep the dough in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (th. 5).
- Flour the worktop and roll out the dough with a roller over 3 to 4 mm.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out the dough.
- In half of the biscuits, make two holes in the center with a knife.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 150 °C. The cookies should remain white. Let them cool.
- Spread the jam on the full shortbread.
- Sprinkle the shortbread with icing sugar.
- Carefully place the shortbread on the shortbread covered with jam.
And here are delicious jam glasses to taste!