CARROT CAKE ET SA CONFITURE DETOX (Orange, citron & carotte)
Direction the US today on the blog with the famous carrot cake! This recipe inspired by William's Kitchen's one will please the whole family to taste it.
- 3 large eggs
- 185 g oil
- 350 g grated carrots (homemade)
- 200 g applesauce pieces (homemade)
- 2 large handfuls of walnuts and pecans, shelled and coarsely chopped
- 280 g flour
- 250 g white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking yeast
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 jar of detox jam
- 1 grater
- 1 cake or cake pan
The steps of the recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash, peel and prepare the grated carrots and apples in compote (pieces will do).
- Lightly toast the walnuts and peaches in the oven, making sure they don't burn. Normally a few minutes are enough.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and sugar until the mixture whitens.
- While continuing to mix, add the oil little by little.
- Add the carrots and applesauce. Mix again.
- In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
- Sift the dry ingredients mixture and add it to the dough.
- Add the coarsely chopped nuts. Mix well.
- Butter the pan and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in the oven at 180°C.
For tasting, cut out generous slices and accompany them with our De-tox jam (Lemon, Orange, Carrot). The snack is ready!